Had fun playing lots of games, eating lots of food, and doing lots of crafts. Snowmen, penguines, and washer necklaces (well, I guess I just watched that project).It was great when Tim was finally able to fly up and join us. We had fun exercising to P90 together over G-Chat. The nieces and nephews even joined in and did it with us...and they LOVED it!

Christmas was great...fun cousin-exchange, Christmas program put on by my nieces, and lots of gifts!One of my favorite memories from the trip: Little Kyle sobbing in his little Jeep...hunched over, head on arm on steering wheel. After Kiera consoles him and convinces him to come inside to watch a movie, his little Jeep juts backwards. He pauses for a bit in between sobs to reach down, pull a lever to change the car into drive, then speeds forward. Still sobbing, he maneuvers his way into the garage, slightly ricocheting (sp?) off the bumper of a car sitting in the garage. Still sobbing, he parks the little jeep in the garage. Aunt Dorothy comes out to help in stand up. He then sadly says, "I can't walk!" Dorothy picks him up and takes him inside.
Oh how I wish I were a better writer to catch that moment. Better yet, I wish I had my camera! :(
Lots of great moments from this trip... maybe I'll document them later... or I'll just totally forget about it...




1 comment:
Hey! do you have a copy of the pic with me and tim holding guns in front of your flag?? I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment