Monday, February 23, 2009

My days have been filled with...

my 2006 book....I'm so excited to get it published, but am somewhat nervous...I've put in a lot of time...and it's obviously not perfect, but it just seems SO COOL in my head...and maybe you can see from these screen shots, that it looks like it will be GREAT!...but then, what if I send it off, and then get it in my hands...and...well...I keep telling myself it will be better than nothing...and...I most likely will never scrap it...so...thus...I have been living in 2006....

The first shot, I tried zooming in more, but this is as large as I could get multiple spreads to be...

These next two are just what I could fit, showing the first part and the second part of my book...

I will let you know how it turns out...

5 comments:

Julia said...

Holy cow! That's gonna be one HUGE book! Looks great,though! Maybe you can go through all of MY pictures and make a book! haha!

Taunya said...

So what does your cover look like? I couldn't see it completely. It looks a little different from mine, I think. I'm so glad you figured out how to post this and then shared it with me! Cant wait to see our completed projects! :-)

Winnie said...

Who are you publishing through? Blurb? It looks great. Looks like it took a lot of work.

David and Jenny said...

I can't wait to do this! It is my incentive for keeping up with my blog, I like keeping up with friends, too. How the heck are you! It has been too long again! We need to find an excuse to get together-other than bunco!

Allison said...

Order it, order it! it's going to be great! You'll be pleased, I'm sure!