Mike made breakfast with Mikenna before he went off to work. She kept coming up to say, "Mommy, don't come down because we are making a surprise for you ok!" "Mommy we don't have any oil, so we can't make the secret!" "Mommy I helped Daddy with your surprise!" She is so cute!!
Then the girls all helped to decorate the cake.
(Michael claims that the lighter is perfectly safe to use despite being snapped.)My good friend Taunya offered to take the girls while I ran a few errands and got a pedi and hair cut...so nice not to have to ask anyone to have ALL the girls over...I know they are a handful...THANK YOU!!
Then we were off to Olive Garden for dinner and then home for cake and ice cream!! (Michael claims that the lighter is perfectly safe to use despite being snapped.)
The kiddos kept hitting the tennis balls over the fence, here they're peering through the slats trying to see where they went to.




No comments:
Post a Comment