The night before Mikenna was whining about having me lay beside her, which I was doing well to ignore, eventually all became quiet...and then the next morning I captured this pic, thinking "how neat she crawled in with Kaylee and Kaylee was reading to her!" Turns out, Kaylee went in and got Mikenna to sleep with her so she would stop crying the night before. Another night, same story...only this time Kaylee came and said, "Can you hear Mikenna crying mom? She wants you." Which I replied, "I know she's crying, I'm ignoring her." Later, when I went to my room, Mikenna was tucked into my bed...Mikenna is lucky to have a sister who looks after her when her mom is "done."
Sunday, October 25, 2009
a GREAT big sister!!
The night before Mikenna was whining about having me lay beside her, which I was doing well to ignore, eventually all became quiet...and then the next morning I captured this pic, thinking "how neat she crawled in with Kaylee and Kaylee was reading to her!" Turns out, Kaylee went in and got Mikenna to sleep with her so she would stop crying the night before. Another night, same story...only this time Kaylee came and said, "Can you hear Mikenna crying mom? She wants you." Which I replied, "I know she's crying, I'm ignoring her." Later, when I went to my room, Mikenna was tucked into my bed...Mikenna is lucky to have a sister who looks after her when her mom is "done."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
maybe one day she'll be "lucky" enough to have Kaylee make her watch "IT" with her, just like MY older sister did to ME! No wonder I slept with mom and dad FOREVER... hahaha!
Post a Comment