Sunday, September 26, 2010

house..house..house..

Got some bathroom fixtures put in :) Two toilets too...so Able will be leaving us soon...Even with the toilets in the house, the girls still prefer Able...very frustrating :S I have also been working on the kitchen backsplash...finished the downstairs kitchen already...
Mike has been working on the master shower...we have been worried about the shower pan leaking, as we used the same guy that Ted/Stacy did, and they are now in the process of tearing out their shower pan...our plumber suggested filling it with water and testing it out...
Another day working on the kitchen backsplash...the girls hung out with us at the house too...I think it was a Friday...even Great Grandpa joined in on the fun and cut tile....
Worked on this one evening. Got the columns up...neat to see how Mike can put things together to create a great trim out...which will look much better once it is painted :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julia said...

LOOKS GREAT!!! But....is Mike pooping on the toilet?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lisa said...

I noticed that too Julia. Does Mike even look at this. If he doesn't I won't tell. SHHH!